Hi, I’m Brennan.
I build innovative digital products people love.
I build beauty through engineering across healthcare, art and e-commerce. I specialize in delivering quality products quickly with small teams. I love to engage with the business to find high impact levers to chip away at intractable problems. My impact is business growth, engaged teams, and right-sized approach through trust, reflection and iterative improvement.
- Your information filtration system. Kelp serves you relevant documents and webpages when you need them.
- I helped incubate and found Cityblock Health inside Alphabet’s Sidewalk Labs. I led Cityblock through standing up deep data partnerships with payers, custom data analytics infrastructure and building Cityblock’s best-in-class care management software.
- I lead the engineering team through first successful PCI compliance audit for Citi Bike. I also managed all in-house and contractor software development for the ~10 bike shares Motivate ran around the world.
- A set of small interactive visualizations to help us understand the cities we live in.
- I ran the team responsible for making sure Artsy’s public facing web presence is fast and maintainable and that out custom tools for live events such as art fairs and auction worked well.
Brennan Moore, Max Van Kleek, David R. Karger, mc schraefel
In this paper, we present an ongoing project designed to make self-reflection an integral part of daily personal information management activity, and to provide facilities for fostering greater self-understanding through exploration of captured personal activity logs.
- Atomate it! end-user context-sensitive automation using heterogeneous information sources on the web
Max Van Kleek, Brennan Moore, David R Karger, Paul André, M C Schraefe
Our system, Atomate, treats RSS/ATOM feeds from social networking and life-tracking sites as sensor streams, integrating information from such feeds into a simple unified RDF world model representing people, places and things and their timevarying states and activities. Combined with other information sources on the web, including the user’s online calendar, web-based e-mail client, news feeds and messaging services, Atomate can be made to automatically carry out a variety of simple tasks for the user, ranging from context-aware filtering and messaging, to sharing and social coordination actions.